8 Oct 2024, 17:41
Let's Chat!
Better than nothing!Kim Sato wrote: 8 Oct 2024, 17:31Atm I'm doing okay, but we shall see how things go. I have ups and downs with this sickness >.<
How are you doing? I'll try and get out another post in the iNPC arrivals thread!
And take your time with replies! I've still got a few to do of my own
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Oct 2024, 18:59
Let's Chat!
Hey Oliver!
|
|
8 Oct 2024, 19:56
Let's Chat!
I'm good!
I tried making a mushroom risotto today, but it didn't turn out as tasty as I would've liked
How are you??
I tried making a mushroom risotto today, but it didn't turn out as tasty as I would've liked
How are you??
|
|
8 Oct 2024, 20:01
Let's Chat!
Aww srry to hear that, but im sure you can make it better next time!!
Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600
) and had a spanish test im almost certain that I boomed
Im good to!! Wrote 3000+ words for my English assignment (it was supposed to be 600
8 Oct 2024, 20:06
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
8 Oct 2024, 20:08
Let's Chat!
hiiiiii everyone im sad :[ i just finished a game and im so sad and and and :[
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
8 Oct 2024, 20:09
Let's Chat!
Scoutie!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Oct 2024, 20:11
Let's Chat!
CASSS
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |