Back 8189 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 02:54 where'd you get the sweater from ?? the only good stuff i get are either from tj maxx or nodstrom </33

does anyone know any ency's that are minimalistic ? revamping Sanguinius's WHOLE encyclopedia out of sheer boredom and i desperately need inspo
It was bit of a splurge, aerie offline for around $35

I would maybe say mine is? maybe?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 02:54 where'd you get the sweater from ?? the only good stuff i get are either from tj maxx or nodstrom </33

does anyone know any ency's that are minimalistic ? revamping Sanguinius's WHOLE encyclopedia out of sheer boredom and i desperately need inspo
Ulysses' is quite nice.

sta : 7 ⸝ eva : 7 ⸝ str : 0
wis : 9 ⸝ arc : 9 ⸝ acc : 8
Iris E. Athanasiuo
·𖥸·
━━━━━━
Wings of silver,
talons of gold.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 01:20
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 00:04 Brookline! How are you? <3
I'm good, how about you?

just got a reply done! :P *dances in excitement*
Yay!! <3 Glad you're well! I am doing great, too.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 03:44
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 01:20
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 00:04 Brookline! How are you? <3
I'm good, how about you?

just got a reply done! :P *dances in excitement*
Yay!! <3 Glad you're well! I am doing great, too.
good! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight tracey & kim !!:sleep:

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
Back 8189 / 18141