7 Oct 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
It was bit of a splurge, aerie offline for around $35Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 02:54 where'd you get the sweater from ?? the only good stuff i get are either from tj maxx or nodstrom </33
does anyone know any ency's that are minimalistic ? revamping Sanguinius's WHOLE encyclopedia out of sheer boredom and i desperately need inspo
I would maybe say mine is? maybe?
7 Oct 2024, 02:57
Let's Chat!
Ulysses' is quite nice.Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 02:54 where'd you get the sweater from ?? the only good stuff i get are either from tj maxx or nodstrom </33
does anyone know any ency's that are minimalistic ? revamping Sanguinius's WHOLE encyclopedia out of sheer boredom and i desperately need inspo
| sta : 7 ⸝ eva : 7 ⸝ str : 0 wis : 9 ⸝ arc : 9 ⸝ acc : 8 |
Iris E. Athanasiuo ·𖥸· |
━━━━━━ | Wings of silver, talons of gold. |
7 Oct 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
Yay!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 01:20I'm good, how about you?
just got a reply done!*dances in excitement*
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
7 Oct 2024, 03:50
Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 03:44Yay!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Oct 2024, 01:20I'm good, how about you?
just got a reply done!*dances in excitement*
Glad you're well! I am doing great, too.
good!
7 Oct 2024, 05:42
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Oct 2024, 05:46
Let's Chat!
goodnight tracey & kim !!:sleep:
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
7 Oct 2024, 06:37
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon everyone!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
7 Oct 2024, 07:11
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
|
|