Back 8183 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun. iNPC have arrived at the school, wooo, I gotta get to doing that one. My priorities atm are to that one (when I join it) and also setting up club thread meetings and then will take all other posts one by one.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
I've trying to get my club meetings up and running before I do anything else today :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 18:34
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 18:26 INPCS ARE FINALLY HERE !!!!!! IM SOO OEXCITED
what school's your iNPC?
don't have an inpc yet ! im planning for sanguinius to at least have one connection in case if they come rolling around next year !

how much do you have hiding in your sleeve , prat ??

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
I get to meet the cutest kitten today and i'm so excited

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing.
I hide nothing

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
you hide a lot of things

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 18:37 I get to meet the cutest kitten today and i'm so excited
Awwww picture? <3
Meet or meet and take home? <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Someone say kittens??!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 19:41
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 18:37 I get to meet the cutest kitten today and i'm so excited
Awwww picture? <3
Meet or meet and take home? <3
i’ll send it to you once i get there! unfortunately only to meet, but i wish i could take her home

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8183 / 18141