Back 8178 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everyone :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:55
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:52 @Scout Fu-Hai

"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"

I love it! :LOL:
LOL i hope u like scouts letter!! im hoping it shows that she's trying to get out of her sad debby downer mood!!! it wont be successful but she TRIES and thats what matters!!!
It was awesome! The four of them together is gonna be brilliant! ^^ <3
i KNOW im so excited for the shenanigans!!!!! i cant wait for them to meet and for zyair and emily to bond over their shared concern for scout and casey LOL

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 03:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:55
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:52 @Scout Fu-Hai

"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"

I love it! :LOL:
LOL i hope u like scouts letter!! im hoping it shows that she's trying to get out of her sad debby downer mood!!! it wont be successful but she TRIES and thats what matters!!!
It was awesome! The four of them together is gonna be brilliant! ^^ <3
i KNOW im so excited for the shenanigans!!!!! i cant wait for them to meet and for zyair and emily to bond over their shared concern for scout and casey LOL
Yeah! And Scoutie and Cay will have their totally normal, peaceful, not at all violent heart to heart :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hello all! Out for dinner with the fam. How's everyone's evening going?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
A Novalie! And a Tracey! Nice to see you both, I just got back from snorkeling

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello friends.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 03:19
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 03:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:55
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:52 @Scout Fu-Hai

"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"

I love it! :LOL:
LOL i hope u like scouts letter!! im hoping it shows that she's trying to get out of her sad debby downer mood!!! it wont be successful but she TRIES and thats what matters!!!
It was awesome! The four of them together is gonna be brilliant! ^^ <3
i KNOW im so excited for the shenanigans!!!!! i cant wait for them to meet and for zyair and emily to bond over their shared concern for scout and casey LOL
Yeah! And Scoutie and Cay will have their totally normal, peaceful, not at all violent heart to heart :lol:
maybe having a heart to heart with casey might make her feel better!!! i think talking to zyair, patching things up with casey, and having fun at the gala with emily is just what scout needs to pull her out of her slump!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Have a glorious evening all.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:59 That's one productive thing
True.
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 01:08 omg yesss i agree about the pretzels <3 they were so delish they made up for the chicken
it was actually cooked fine imo........ its just they used the crappy bagged freezer kind and it tasted baaaaaaaaad D: now its too late to go to the cafe and its dark out so im not going to walk somewhere to get dinner but man if i could i would lol
Ahhh gotcha. You should have just kept them in the fridge or something and eaten them later on when you aren't able to get anything delicious! I mean food is food, as long as it's edible, keep it around and snack on it later in case you can't go out and don't have anything at home! Unless you don't have those problems like me hehe. Nowadays I'm like -saves food and eats everything later unless it's inedible- lolol. But I'm a stickler for saving $ whenever I get some bc I'm so poor. But if it's inedible like chewy/stringy/dried out, hard, or tastes rotten, I throw it away bc I can't eat that.
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 01:09 *sigh* so much for getting replies done. At least I have them started :lol:
Me too. I have the club threads started but not finished. Ugh. I will try and get some more out tomorrow.
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 01:15 Indeed! I don't have too many to do but with the amount of RPs I've got going (as a result of my hubris :lol:) I'm trying to get them done sooner rather than later before more pile up
I think I already have a bunch piled up now ARGH. But thankfully not as much as before.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 8178 / 18141