6 Oct 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
i want to clear up some zy stuff and get it all done before he comes to hogwarts, which means writing him and scouts letter (!!!!!!) and getting his ency all cleared up >:) plus i gotta plan some stuff out with sage for when the ball comes.......... its gonna be very dramatic >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:15Yahoo!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:12 i finally........... *huff* applied for zyairs........ second yr ability......... *puff*
I did my 1st and 2nd year abilities when I first got Casey approved so I can't apply for anymore until graduation next year![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
6 Oct 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
I already had my trunk code updated and even though I've got some ideas to add on to Casey about his family, I'm reluctant to redo the update form since it just got updated todayScout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:17i want to clear up some zy stuff and get it all done before he comes to hogwarts, which means writing him and scouts letter (!!!!!!) and getting his ency all cleared up >:) plus i gotta plan some stuff out with sage for when the ball comes.......... its gonna be very dramatic >:)Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:15Yahoo!!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:12 i finally........... *huff* applied for zyairs........ second yr ability......... *puff*
I did my 1st and 2nd year abilities when I first got Casey approved so I can't apply for anymore until graduation next year![]()
I'm ready and waiting for the ball. I just need it to happen so I can get my babies back together
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Oct 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
Dang... I've been snacking on popcorn, but dipping some in beer cheese sounds pretty good right now...
6 Oct 2024, 02:41
Let's Chat!
6 Oct 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
YAY!!! im so excited ;o i'll owl you the drama deets in a bit once i get everything figured out >:)Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:41 @Scout Fu-Hai- i'm so excited for that drama! i'll get my reply to you done shortly![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
6 Oct 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
I'll be reading it when it's ready! 
In the meantime I gotta think about doing another letter between Em and Cay. Casey's birthday is the 11th of October so maybe do something for that...
Or... Another thread
In the meantime I gotta think about doing another letter between Em and Cay. Casey's birthday is the 11th of October so maybe do something for that...
Or... Another thread
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Oct 2024, 02:47
Let's Chat!
awesome!! i'm starting the reply now!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:42YAY!!! im so excited ;o i'll owl you the drama deets in a bit once i get everything figured out >:)Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:41 @Scout Fu-Hai- i'm so excited for that drama! i'll get my reply to you done shortly![]()
6 Oct 2024, 02:52
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"
I love it!
"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"
I love it!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Oct 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
LOL i hope u like scouts letter!! im hoping it shows that she's trying to get out of her sad debby downer mood!!! it wont be successful but she TRIES and thats what matters!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:52 @Scout Fu-Hai
"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"
I love it!![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
6 Oct 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
It was awesome! The four of them together is gonna be brilliant!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:53LOL i hope u like scouts letter!! im hoping it shows that she's trying to get out of her sad debby downer mood!!! it wont be successful but she TRIES and thats what matters!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 02:52 @Scout Fu-Hai
"aforementioned squishy girl [...]"
I love it!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone