Back 8175 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello hello everyone

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, Logan! :bye:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ChatGPT is a man's best friend. Screw dogs. AI for the win! I learned more about what sins you had to absolve yourself of more in 15 seconds than weeks of normal research. And the answer is mostly robbery. Everything else is mostly okay, just don't steal
OOC Let's Chat!
Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:23 ChatGPT is a man's best friend. Screw dogs. AI for the win! I learned more about what sins you had to absolve yourself of more in 15 seconds than weeks of normal research. And the answer is mostly robbery. Everything else is mostly okay, just don't steal
hello! just wanted to let you know that AI used for Rps and writing is prohibited on site. please use your own words and do not use AI!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
How was everyone's day?

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:30
Thestrus Noctillian wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:23 ChatGPT is a man's best friend. Screw dogs. AI for the win! I learned more about what sins you had to absolve yourself of more in 15 seconds than weeks of normal research. And the answer is mostly robbery. Everything else is mostly okay, just don't steal
hello! just wanted to let you know that AI used for Rps and writing is prohibited on site. please use your own words and do not use AI!
I was using AI for research in an RP post on a different site. I just noticed somebody else was writing on the same topic (mythology). No AI on here. Unless this is an AI apology. We may never know.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh this sickness makes my brain go nuts. It's like I want to do productive things but I can't because I don't feel like doing anything... sucks... but yet here I am writing in chat here hahahah.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 6 Oct 2024, 00:52 Ugh this sickness makes my brain go nuts. It's like I want to do productive things but I can't because I don't feel like doing anything... sucks... but yet here I am writing in chat here hahahah.
That's one productive thing
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 22:20
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 21:39 hiiiii everyone :] i went to the uni cafe and got chicken tenders and pretzels and the pretzels were fire but the chicken was so bad i only had one and threw the rest away :[
Yeah, chicken is usually hard for people to get right, it's either not cooked enough or cooked too long so it becomes inedible or chewy and stringy. Sighs. Pretzels and pretzel bites are awesome though as long as they aren't too hard. The best ones are the ones that are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside and with beer cheese!
omg yesss i agree about the pretzels <3 they were so delish they made up for the chicken

it was actually cooked fine imo........ its just they used the crappy bagged freezer kind and it tasted baaaaaaaaad D: now its too late to go to the cafe and its dark out so im not going to walk somewhere to get dinner but man if i could i would lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8175 / 18141