Back 8170 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

whoops , thought you had mentioned encyclopedias LOLL but yeah , so sorry about the mistake !! would an rp coding + banner work then ? owl me !

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:33 Heya everyone. I took 33 minutes and 21 seconds for my 5k
That’s so good!!! Was it a fun course?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. I was really muddy though

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Yikes :lol:

I’m someone who hated running in last years but this year learned to love it!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I love running, Im saving up to buy running headphones. The ones that wrap around the back of your head.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:45 Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.
Y'know, if Miles doesn't mind a grumpy, little 13 year old buddy at Ilvermorny, I know a guy :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:13 I love running, Im saving up to buy running headphones. The ones that wrap around the back of your head.
I wish, my coach doesn’t let us have phones/devices at practice

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:18
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:45 Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.
Y'know, if Miles doesn't mind a grumpy, little 13 year old buddy at Ilvermorny, I know a guy :roll:
Miles can be pretty grumpy himself, ha. Maybe we should see how they interact! What are some of your iNPC's hobbies/interests/fav. classes?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ilvermorny sucks!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:18
Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:45 Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.
Y'know, if Miles doesn't mind a grumpy, little 13 year old buddy at Ilvermorny, I know a guy :roll:
Miles can be pretty grumpy himself, ha. Maybe we should see how they interact! What are some of your iNPC's hobbies/interests/fav. classes?
Fighting grumpy with grumpy. I like it! :biggrin:

Casey's pretty outdoorsy and likes hiking a lot ^^ He's also got a strong affinity for Muggle street circus (I say muggle since his ma - a muggle expert - introduced some hand manipulation tricks to him ;) I wonder who this reminds people of :LOL:)

For classes, he's definitely a Herbology lover, if not in his top three. DADA and Potions are some other favourites, for sure ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8170 / 18141