5 Oct 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
whoops , thought you had mentioned encyclopedias LOLL but yeah , so sorry about the mistake !! would an rp coding + banner work then ? owl me !
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
5 Oct 2024, 16:13
Let's Chat!
5 Oct 2024, 16:13
Let's Chat!
I love running, Im saving up to buy running headphones. The ones that wrap around the back of your head.
5 Oct 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
Y'know, if Miles doesn't mind a grumpy, little 13 year old buddy at Ilvermorny, I know a guySimon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:45 Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Oct 2024, 16:20
Let's Chat!
I wish, my coach doesn’t let us have phones/devices at practiceEmiline Hunter wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:13 I love running, Im saving up to buy running headphones. The ones that wrap around the back of your head.
5 Oct 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
Miles can be pretty grumpy himself, ha. Maybe we should see how they interact! What are some of your iNPC's hobbies/interests/fav. classes?Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:18Y'know, if Miles doesn't mind a grumpy, little 13 year old buddy at Ilvermorny, I know a guySimon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:45 Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Oct 2024, 16:34
Let's Chat!
Ilvermorny sucks!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Oct 2024, 16:35
Let's Chat!
Fighting grumpy with grumpy. I like it!Simon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:28Miles can be pretty grumpy himself, ha. Maybe we should see how they interact! What are some of your iNPC's hobbies/interests/fav. classes?Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 16:18Y'know, if Miles doesn't mind a grumpy, little 13 year old buddy at Ilvermorny, I know a guySimon Kincaid wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:45 Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.![]()
Casey's pretty outdoorsy and likes hiking a lot
For classes, he's definitely a Herbology lover, if not in his top three. DADA and Potions are some other favourites, for sure
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone