5 Oct 2024, 15:40
Let's Chat!
Yea, can't say it's ever been something I've enjoyed. I enjoy writing but no motivation to this morning but should be doing work stuff anyway......
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Oct 2024, 15:42
Let's Chat!
EMILINE!Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:38 With running either you hate it or love it lol
HEY Simon hey EM
Can't say I enjoy running. Walking means I can take my time and soak up my surroundings
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Oct 2024, 15:43
Let's Chat!
oooh, didn't see the hello, sorries!
Hi hi Emmeline! hi hi all!
Hi hi Emmeline! hi hi all!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Oct 2024, 15:43
Let's Chat!
Try writing something completly different! I was trying to find stuff to write for my rps then i started writing about the Npc. I think im gonna call her 'Abbey Jacob'
Hey!
Hey!
5 Oct 2024, 15:45
Let's Chat!
Oooh nice! I'm not super fond of my iNPC, but I think I'll be keeping Miles. I want to give him a chance to get a story.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Oct 2024, 15:46
Let's Chat!
thats a good idea. Also, Simon my time online will be less cause i've got lots going on this year
5 Oct 2024, 15:49
Let's Chat!
Not cool, but totally understandable! I'd rather you be on less than get burned out and leave all together
I'm planning on getting caught up with my rp responses soon! I've been busy too - this whole going back full time at work has been a lot more than I anticipated. And I'm working even when I'm not working!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
5 Oct 2024, 15:54
Let's Chat!
oh, that much be irritating . Wanting a break then working when you get back home. Sending you motivation!
OOh, take your time dont worry!
OOh, take your time dont worry!
5 Oct 2024, 15:55
Let's Chat!
I noticed Alliasta doesn't have any Gryffindor friends... Why?!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
5 Oct 2024, 16:04
Let's Chat!
Hi Brookline ! I'll check it out tyy !!Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:23Hi Elena!
Linda and Reyna have absolutely awesome coding, so putting that out there. And there are probably a bunch (i think) of others, who have amazing codes as well!![]()
I would love that !! But when i mean coding i'm talking about rp coding really, i like my ency the way it isSanguinius Demarest wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 15:31I could probably make one for you if you'd like ? Bbcode is surprisingly easy, so just send me the references of what you want your ency to look like and I can whip one for you + a banner ! Would love it if you sent more info like which colors you'd prefer as wellElena Clark wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 14:27 hi everyone !!
i need a quick rec : i'm looking for someone to code my rp posts (yk to have a pretty layout and stuff) cuz i don't like mine and i love everyone's, so i browsed through some shops but i can't find one![]()
do you guys have any recommendations ?
tyyy![]()
but i'd love a banner !! (i'm collecting them like pokemons
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |