Back 8168 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Elena!

Linda and Reyna have absolutely awesome coding, so putting that out there. And there are probably a bunch (i think) of others, who have amazing codes as well! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I've always been jealous of a good rp thread code. :) I haven't any.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Me neither :lol: Too complicated and fancy for my simple, messy ency let alone RPs :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Clark wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 14:27 hi everyone !!
i need a quick rec : i'm looking for someone to code my rp posts (yk to have a pretty layout and stuff) cuz i don't like mine and i love everyone's, so i browsed through some shops but i can't find one :sad:
do you guys have any recommendations ?
tyyy <3
I could probably make one for you if you'd like ? Bbcode is surprisingly easy, so just send me the references of what you want your ency to look like and I can whip one for you + a banner ! Would love it if you sent more info like which colors you'd prefer as well
Last edited by Sanguinius Demarest on 5 Oct 2024, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya everyone. I took 33 minutes and 21 seconds for my 5k

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't even think I could complete a 5k run, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I could probably walk 5k, but I'd never run one :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
With running either you hate it or love it lol

HEY Simon hey EM

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I had an ency code where I could put my banners.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
Back 8168 / 18141