5 Oct 2024, 07:14
Let's Chat!
Morning!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
5 Oct 2024, 07:15
Let's Chat!
5 Oct 2024, 07:26
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, Im off to do my 5k run. Wish my clothes luck (they are gonna get so muddy!)
5 Oct 2024, 07:32
Let's Chat!
Yay! Update me your time!! (also good luck to your clothes :’) )Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 07:26 Hey everyone, Im off to do my 5k run. Wish my clothes luck (they are gonna get so muddy!)![]()
![]()
5 Oct 2024, 07:37
Let's Chat!
I will! ByeeeAva Winchect wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 07:32Yay! Update me your time!! (also good luck to your clothes :’) )Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 07:26 Hey everyone, Im off to do my 5k run. Wish my clothes luck (they are gonna get so muddy!)![]()
![]()
5 Oct 2024, 08:31
Let's Chat!
Good luck on your run Emmiline!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
5 Oct 2024, 13:52
Let's Chat!
*harrumph* There's nothing wrong with doing some light investigation work in the dungeons!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 01:09Don't try to look all innocent!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Oct 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
hi everyone !!
i need a quick rec : i'm looking for someone to code my rp posts (yk to have a pretty layout and stuff) cuz i don't like mine and i love everyone's, so i browsed through some shops but i can't find one
do you guys have any recommendations ?
tyyy
i need a quick rec : i'm looking for someone to code my rp posts (yk to have a pretty layout and stuff) cuz i don't like mine and i love everyone's, so i browsed through some shops but i can't find one
do you guys have any recommendations ?
tyyy
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |