5 Oct 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
5 Oct 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
CLAIR!!!
Don't try to look all innocent!
Obviously?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Oct 2024, 01:24
Let's Chat!
hello
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Oct 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
Oi! How's everything Keith?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Oct 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
everything is too much, very tired but can't sleep if that makes sense
Keith's thread will be taking a bit longer
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Oct 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
Makes perfect sense!Keith Moore wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 01:36everything is too much, very tired but can't sleep if that makes sense
Keith's thread will be taking a bit longer
I shall eagerly read your thread, whenever it's done!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Oct 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
i think im gonna take the weekend off and try to relax, which is near impossible due to my household but ya knowColin McCoire wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 01:38Makes perfect sense!Keith Moore wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 01:36everything is too much, very tired but can't sleep if that makes sense
Keith's thread will be taking a bit longer
I shall eagerly read your thread, whenever it's done!![]()
then next week I'll try to edit some and such and I'll lyk when it's done
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
5 Oct 2024, 01:42
Let's Chat!
I get you!Keith Moore wrote: 5 Oct 2024, 01:40 i think im gonna take the weekend off and try to relax, which is near impossible due to my household but ya know
then next week I'll try to edit some and such and I'll lyk when it's done
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Oct 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |