4 Oct 2024, 07:49
Let's Chat!
Good morning
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Oct 2024, 07:57
Let's Chat!
Happy morning
|
|
4 Oct 2024, 08:32
Let's Chat!
A Novalie! How are you doing?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Oct 2024, 08:38
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! I'll go to wedding later, I'm looking forward to it!
How are you doing, Cass?
How are you doing, Cass?
|
|
4 Oct 2024, 08:41
Let's Chat!
Have fun at the wedding! I have been doing good, saw whales earlier which was awesome
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Oct 2024, 08:47
Let's Chat!
Thank you!
And oh wow
where have you seen them?
And oh wow
|
|
4 Oct 2024, 09:37
Let's Chat!
Morninggggg
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
4 Oct 2024, 09:42
Let's Chat!
A bailey! Good morning
Answering Novas question, I was able to see the whales from a resteraunt on the shore which was very cool. Didn't even need to take a boat!
Answering Novas question, I was able to see the whales from a resteraunt on the shore which was very cool. Didn't even need to take a boat!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
4 Oct 2024, 10:02
Let's Chat!
Good morning, Bailey! 
That's so cool, Cass! There are no shores nearby where I live, but maybe I'll be able to experience something similar when I travel someday again
That's so cool, Cass! There are no shores nearby where I live, but maybe I'll be able to experience something similar when I travel someday again
|
|
4 Oct 2024, 10:48
Let's Chat!
Hey guys! Stuck in an airport… connecting flight got canceled and waiting to fly out LATE tonight… so I’ll be in and out probs
How are y’all?
How are y’all?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade