How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Brook!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 You are such a kind person and I'm excited to rp with you!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
I've seen you around
I've seen you around
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've seen you around on disc
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 A wild Prat!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I see you around a lot on hio and on dc, but we've never really had much contact
I see you around a lot on hio and on dc, but we've never really had much contact
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Pretty much the same! Always nice to say hi to you around let's chat though
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 perfect personalty!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
685424678542768542765276854327635276854699/10 WE MEET AGAIN!!! I'm back we can rp now
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
/10 Ashhh
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"