How Well Known Are You On HiO?

5/10 I know you’ve, we’ve sort of interacted but not much, have some plans

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 remember me? ;)

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you before

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Ayumi! It feels like it's been so long

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 yeah! unfortunately ive just been offline haha hoping to get back soon but we'll see ^^

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Life can be busy sometimes and it happens, hoping you find the time to get back soon as well. Take care of yourself! <3

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 thank you! you too :D

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 erm...

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 recognize your name, maybe interacted once or twice, but other than that you are unknown to me

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Sage! <3 oh hey! You’re a perfect! congrats!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?