Back 8156 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:43
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:42
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38

It's too soooooon...!
I suppose but still, :shock2: :shock2:
I can owl ya the idea~...
its ok! its very interesting, but I can wait! but also can't wait ;)
Prepare to be patient...!
not my specialty, but I’ll try! :sweatingbullets:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
*quickly closes over "Classified" drawer*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs but does a handstand before skipping out of the room*

see ya later, em!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
See you later, Brooke! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
whaaa discussing emi lore without me??????? D: no fair!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:56 whaaa discussing emi lore without me??????? D: no fair!!!
You haven't missed anything! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Mornin peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! How are you guys?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 20:16
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 20:11
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 3 Oct 2024, 20:06 ngl im sad today...
Why??!!
my dad went to the er last night because he wasn't feeling well and is staying there for a few days intill bloodwork results so... and im worried
I'm so sorry for you, I hope your dad is okay!

Image posted by the member

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
Back 8156 / 18141