Back 8155 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 01:56
Sanguinius Demarest wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 01:35 LORE DROP ON COSMETICS .?
Whoa!

I think Colin will end up with those barrettes before long!
Aw, it sounds like Colin needs someone to do his hair ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs*

Sophia used to braid it!

Mind you, his hair got rather out of hand last year!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...

Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...
*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what??? :shock2:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...

Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...
*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what??? :shock2:
:eyes:

Shh...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...

Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...
*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what??? :shock2:
:eyes:

Shh...
“shhh”..?? :eyes: tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...

Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...
*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what??? :shock2:
:eyes:

Shh...
“shhh”..?? :eyes: tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j
It's too soooooon...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:08 Why replace our lovely faces with layers of makeup and stuff? Just remove your whole face why don't you...

Whoop... Spoilers for Emi's third year...
*gasp* spoilers?! but.. what??? :shock2:
:eyes:

Shh...
“shhh”..?? :eyes: tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j
It's too soooooon...!
I suppose but still, :shock2: :shock2:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:29

:eyes:

Shh...
“shhh”..?? :eyes: tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j
It's too soooooon...!
I suppose but still, :shock2: :shock2:
I can owl ya the idea~...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:30

:eyes:

Shh...
“shhh”..?? :eyes: tell meee, I can't wait til 3rd year! /j
It's too soooooon...!
I suppose but still, :shock2: :shock2:
I can owl ya the idea~...
its ok! its very interesting, but I can wait! but also can't wait ;)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:42
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:40
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Oct 2024, 02:38

It's too soooooon...!
I suppose but still, :shock2: :shock2:
I can owl ya the idea~...
its ok! its very interesting, but I can wait! but also can't wait ;)
Prepare to be patient...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8155 / 18141