Compliment the person above you!
I really like your personality!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem super cool!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Ashie sunshine~ Who always manages to be kind and funny. She's a great friend and I'll agree with her on anything, even if she's rambling!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Alli's always super optimistic and so amazing that words aren't enough to describe her!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really nice!
Compliment the person above you!
You have a very calm and relaxing aura. I'm excited to rp with you. Also, your name is very nice and I love your pp.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |