Back 8144 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i need to name my protagonist (worst thing ever) (this sucks)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 18:22 i need to name my protagonist (worst thing ever) (this sucks)
I always spend a lot of time trying to find names that are a little obscure, but still sound nice (it's how I ended up naming my owl Tavra :lol: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 17:53
Oliver Armani wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 15:01 I think I'm going to unlock homework tomorrow :laugh:
YEEEEES let's gooo!! :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah!! I'm very excided about it :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Karlie Keys wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 17:21 Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and so excited to immerse myself! Genuinely haven't been so excited about something to this extent for such a while lol

If anyone wanted to send an owl to say hi or commence a rp connection please do so and I'd love to chat :happy:
Welcome to Hogwarts.io!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'd be more than willing to help ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Must have missed that! XD

Welcome Karlie! Congrats on getting Gryffindor! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone :bye:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening Cass!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
An Em! And a Sage! How are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
a Cass! good over here- play rehearsal is going to be so long 😭

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8144 / 18141