2 Oct 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
autumn reminds me of gilmore girls so muuuchhhh aughhf
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
2 Oct 2024, 13:26
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 13:28
Let's Chat!
100% same , I just can't make it workAva Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:26 One of my friends is obsessed with the show but I can’t make it past season 1, and I heard that seasons 3-6 were…interesting
|
|
2 Oct 2024, 13:30
Let's Chat!
ME THREE ... I still haven't gotten past episode 1 because it just seemed to bore me , the only reason I started watching the show was because of Jared Padelecki
( biggest supernatural fan ever ) .. ..
( biggest supernatural fan ever ) .. ..
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
2 Oct 2024, 13:33
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 13:34
Let's Chat!
gilmore girls or supernatural ?
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
2 Oct 2024, 13:35
Let's Chat!
2 Oct 2024, 13:36
Let's Chat!
I started Breaking Bad for the third time now, because I love it so much
Usually I'm not the type to watch something again, but this is an exception
Usually I'm not the type to watch something again, but this is an exception
|
|
2 Oct 2024, 13:37
Let's Chat!