Back 8140 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

In past years I haven’t been the biggest fan of autumn (because autumn brings winter!), but I’m also super excited this year :biggrin:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
autumn reminds me of gilmore girls so muuuchhhh aughhf

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
One of my friends is obsessed with the show but I can’t make it past season 1, and I heard that seasons 3-6 were…interesting

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 13:26 One of my friends is obsessed with the show but I can’t make it past season 1, and I heard that seasons 3-6 were…interesting
100% same , I just can't make it work

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
ME THREE ... I still haven't gotten past episode 1 because it just seemed to bore me , the only reason I started watching the show was because of Jared Padelecki

( biggest supernatural fan ever ) .. ..

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven’t watch it but I heard that it’s good so it’s on my playlist.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
gilmore girls or supernatural ?

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Gilmore girls, sorry to confuse you

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I started Breaking Bad for the third time now, because I love it so much :cryhappy:
Usually I'm not the type to watch something again, but this is an exception

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
What is Breaking Bad about? Maybe I’ll try and watch it

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8140 / 18141