Compliment the person above you! GAME

I really like your personality!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your profile and your name, it’s so cute.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your very nice

Basil Brown

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super cool!!! :)

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ashie sunshine~ Who always manages to be kind and funny. She's a great friend and I'll agree with her on anything, even if she's rambling!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Alli's always super optimistic and so amazing that words aren't enough to describe her! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You look really nice.:)

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a very calm and relaxing aura. I'm excited to rp with you. Also, your name is very nice and I love your pp.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7