Back 8137 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*narrows eyes*

Sussy squirrels!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:22 *narrows eyes*

Sussy squirrels!
Looks like I'll be adding that to my "list of thread ideas" :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
alright guys ive officially hit my first roadblock:

i dont have a name for my story :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Write the story first --- the story will tell you its own title!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
poppin in here

wsg

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:28 Write the story first --- the story will tell you its own title!
woahhhh such good advice from the wolfy man himself ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P
Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:36
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Oct 2024, 02:32 If you have a title for your story before writing the story I don’t think we can be friends… /j
Oh...

I'll... Take my leave then... *sigh* :P
Tell me your secrets, great one, teach me the art
Honestly, my characters pretty much write the story more than I do. If there's a quirk that makes them stand out or something that identifies some kind of theme, then that ends up being my title :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8137 / 18141