1 Oct 2024, 16:15
Let's Chat!
*puffs out chest*
I'm just that good!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Oct 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
... At getting struck by lightning
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
after my trip i'll be posting my..... half a dozen ish starters for my clubs lmaoKim Sato wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 22:32 Ugh. Stupid vid... >.< I'm still sick but am slowly getting better. I just had an off day again though I thought it was almost over.But I will still try and get out the remaining club meetings I need to get out. Aka the following...
fashion club
mischief makers!
clumsy club
blindfolded club
drama club
mystical creatures
asian society club
I just wanted to let club members know I haven't forgotten!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Oct 2024, 16:51
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 16:53
Let's Chat!
hello
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Oct 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
hi Keith !!!!
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
1 Oct 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
hiiiii
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade