1 Oct 2024, 05:24
Let's Chat!
Oui!
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
1 Oct 2024, 05:53
Let's Chat!
good thing the french revolution was a thing, otherwise it would be like this daily
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
1 Oct 2024, 07:03
Let's Chat!
I am. Very confused
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
1 Oct 2024, 07:14
Let's Chat!
Ikr Cass, someone tell Sangui France isn't real
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
1 Oct 2024, 07:19
Let's Chat!
Please don't listen to Prat, France is a very real country
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
1 Oct 2024, 07:20
Let's Chat!
Heresy, ofc you're trying to gaslight Sangui, typical Cass
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
1 Oct 2024, 10:04
Let's Chat!
what is france
|
|
1 Oct 2024, 10:39
Let's Chat!
morning everyone !!
and all of you guys ARE trying to gaslight me
RED WHITW AND BLUE
NOVA RED WHITE AND BLUEE
and all of you guys ARE trying to gaslight me
RED WHITW AND BLUE
NOVA RED WHITE AND BLUEE
Last edited by Sanguinius Demarest on 1 Oct 2024, 11:31, edited 1 time in total.
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
1 Oct 2024, 11:22
Let's Chat!
Green Purple Yellow!
*Throws in random colors*
*Throws in random colors*
|
|
1 Oct 2024, 12:16
Let's Chat!
HonoredAleksandra FairBairn wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:321: Remedy NordenColin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:29 Aleks: tell us your top 10 Sneks!
Em: *shares choco*
Sanguis: *smirks in nox*
2: Avery Leveret & Tommy Patterson
3: June Sewlyn
4; Falentra Black
5: Ava Winchet
6: Elisa Shakestra & Ernest Baird
7: Astra Norrick
8: Avery Chen
9: Cass Ito
10: Prat Pass
I have many others I favor and all too just these off the top of my goldfish brain
But please explain to me Le Ferret’s spot. /j That is incredibly high for…. Le Ferret