Back 8122 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oui!

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
OOC Let's Chat!
good thing the french revolution was a thing, otherwise it would be like this daily

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
I am. Very confused

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Ikr Cass, someone tell Sangui France isn't real

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
😔 Please don't listen to Prat, France is a very real country

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Heresy, ofc you're trying to gaslight Sangui, typical Cass

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
what is france

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone !!

and all of you guys ARE trying to gaslight me


RED WHITW AND BLUE🗣️NOVA RED WHITE AND BLUEE⁉️
Last edited by Sanguinius Demarest on 1 Oct 2024, 11:31, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬ == ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) ==
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰  𝐦𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬,  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝.

      ♛  𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅.
OOC Let's Chat!
Green Purple Yellow!
*Throws in random colors*

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Aleksandra FairBairn wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:32
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 04:29 Aleks: tell us your top 10 Sneks!
Em: *shares choco*
Sanguis: *smirks in nox*
1: Remedy Norden

2: Avery Leveret & Tommy Patterson

3: June Sewlyn

4; Falentra Black

5: Ava Winchet

6: Elisa Shakestra & Ernest Baird

7: Astra Norrick

8: Avery Chen

9: Cass Ito

10: Prat Pass

I have many others I favor and all too just these off the top of my goldfish brain
Honored 🫡

But please explain to me Le Ferret’s spot. /j That is incredibly high for…. Le Ferret

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8122 / 18141