Back 8112 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Gasp Ava deactivating? While it will be sad to see our Slytherin legend go, I will keep an eye out for this new character of yours. Cass is always open to welcoming new kiddos in the ways of chaos if you would like a thread anytime <3

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:30 Being debated. That’s something I’ve wanted for awhile but the stat and ability loss is so painful 😭
Yes, you're not wrong. I did know that going in and decided that I wanted thr statistical challenge.

Colin has pleasantly surprised me with what he can do at such a disadvantage!

He's turned all of them into the weirdest advantages!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I think if I had understood stats more at the time Cass wouldn't have been a parselmouth (they had FOUR stamina in first year sob sob) but I have no regrets at all now. Although it hasn't been mentioned much I plan for it to come up in le plot around third year

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:36 Gasp Ava deactivating? While it will be sad to see our Slytherin legend go, I will keep an eye out for this new character of yours. Cass is always open to welcoming new kiddos in the ways of chaos if you would like a thread anytime <3
An itch right now, and it probably won’t happen until the Spring so I can wrap up Ava’s story and have the summer to develop the character

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:44
Cass Ito wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:36 Gasp Ava deactivating? While it will be sad to see our Slytherin legend go, I will keep an eye out for this new character of yours. Cass is always open to welcoming new kiddos in the ways of chaos if you would like a thread anytime <3
An itch right now, and it probably won’t happen until the Spring so I can wrap up Ava’s story and have the summer to develop the character
Next year ... hmm ... that would be perfect timing!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire
And that's what makes Colin awesome (in my eyes ^^ )

I literally walked into this site with no expectations whatsoever for a story - I probably would've quit after a week or two if I didn't start getting attached to the character. But I did, the more I started learning about the lore and reading a few threads from over the last few years (The Faerietale Endings thread and a few other group threads were definitely the ones that made me go "whoa... Ideas are forming!" - and they were a joy to read too!)

It also helps that I managed to form a sweet friendship with all of yous :blush: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I am finally back

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! Hello! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
welcome back!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8112 / 18141