1 Oct 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
Gasp Ava deactivating? While it will be sad to see our Slytherin legend go, I will keep an eye out for this new character of yours. Cass is always open to welcoming new kiddos in the ways of chaos if you would like a thread anytime
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
1 Oct 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
Yes, you're not wrong. I did know that going in and decided that I wanted thr statistical challenge.Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:30 Being debated. That’s something I’ve wanted for awhile but the stat and ability loss is so painful![]()
Colin has pleasantly surprised me with what he can do at such a disadvantage!
He's turned all of them into the weirdest advantages!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Oct 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
I think if I had understood stats more at the time Cass wouldn't have been a parselmouth (they had FOUR stamina in first year sob sob) but I have no regrets at all now. Although it hasn't been mentioned much I plan for it to come up in le plot around third year
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
1 Oct 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
An itch right now, and it probably won’t happen until the Spring so I can wrap up Ava’s story and have the summer to develop the characterCass Ito wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:36 Gasp Ava deactivating? While it will be sad to see our Slytherin legend go, I will keep an eye out for this new character of yours. Cass is always open to welcoming new kiddos in the ways of chaos if you would like a thread anytime![]()
1 Oct 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
Next year ... hmm ... that would be perfect timing!Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:44An itch right now, and it probably won’t happen until the Spring so I can wrap up Ava’s story and have the summer to develop the characterCass Ito wrote: 1 Oct 2024, 01:36 Gasp Ava deactivating? While it will be sad to see our Slytherin legend go, I will keep an eye out for this new character of yours. Cass is always open to welcoming new kiddos in the ways of chaos if you would like a thread anytime![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Oct 2024, 01:46
Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire
And that's what makes Colin awesome (in my eyes
)
I literally walked into this site with no expectations whatsoever for a story - I probably would've quit after a week or two if I didn't start getting attached to the character. But I did, the more I started learning about the lore and reading a few threads from over the last few years (The Faerietale Endings thread and a few other group threads were definitely the ones that made me go "whoa... Ideas are forming!" - and they were a joy to read too!)
It also helps that I managed to form a sweet friendship with all of yous
And that's what makes Colin awesome (in my eyes
I literally walked into this site with no expectations whatsoever for a story - I probably would've quit after a week or two if I didn't start getting attached to the character. But I did, the more I started learning about the lore and reading a few threads from over the last few years (The Faerietale Endings thread and a few other group threads were definitely the ones that made me go "whoa... Ideas are forming!" - and they were a joy to read too!)
It also helps that I managed to form a sweet friendship with all of yous
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
I am finally back
I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
1 Oct 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Hello!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Oct 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
Hello hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
1 Oct 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!