Back 8106 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm alive how are y'all?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 15:48 I'm alive how are y'all?
alive is good. I'm alive too lol. feeling very productive today! gonna get so many replies done!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
i have editing to do but im trying to find healing spells for something but i cant find much of any


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Helllloooo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii
For you, what song of Billie Eilish’s is the better ?

“When people see good, they expect good, and I don’t want to live up to their expectation.” - Damon Salvatore
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Miller wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 16:34 Hiii
For you, what song of Billie Eilish’s is the better ?
i really like "what was i made for" and "happier than ever"


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 30 Sep 2024, 16:41 Hey guys
Hi!

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 8106 / 18141