Compliment the person above you! GAME

Brooke!! I like everything about you and you're a great friend!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your writing style

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you've been very active on the site and I love your writing

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aria! I love how you're so kind and sweet!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is so pretty :0

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very talented writer and you are a sincerely character... :love2:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really kind and very enthusiastic person!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very talented girl in creating images... :cryhappy:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! <3
I love how use the gradient in your ency and in some of your posts!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really nice :)

Jade Codey