Back 8092 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've got two replies (there's a few group threads to do but I'll let others respond first before I end up dominating the threads :lol: ) and a solo to do ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ah!!! EMILY! I just read the second part of your solo, and-! I love it!! so well written, and I love Nick, he's like my close friend <3 <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
hi, Emmy!

got 2 replies done, one more left to do... which will be done tomorrow

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 00:52
ah!!! EMILY! I just read the second part of your solo, and-! I love it!! so well written, and I love Nick, he's like my close friend <3 <3
Awwwk thank you!! :blush:

That solo had been driving me up the dang wall; it's one thing trying to come up with a scenario but if there's one thing that'll sell any piece, it's well-written and relatable characters... But because I have no siblings of my own, I was really thinking, "What's the second most relatable thing that will make these brothers human?" :LOL: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 01:03
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 00:52
ah!!! EMILY! I just read the second part of your solo, and-! I love it!! so well written, and I love Nick, he's like my close friend <3 <3
Awwwk thank you!! :blush:

That solo had been driving me up the dang wall; it's one thing trying to come up with a scenario but if there's one thing that'll sell any piece, it's well-written and relatable characters... But because I have no siblings of my own, I was really thinking, "What's the second most relatable thing that will make these brothers human?" :LOL: <3
sounds about right! brothers love teasing each other, arguing with each other, physically hurting each other... but Casey and Nick have a wonderful bro bond, so I would never think they would ever permanently hurt or injure each other. Maybe when the brothers were younger they would get in fights-on-the-floor but you did pretty well! they act and sound like brothers! I don't have any brothers but I have sisters that act like brothers! I do also have male friends who act the way Nick and Casey do! :LOL:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
@Brookline Quinn

Yahoo! That's given me confidence! Especially when I eventually plan to properly introduce Nick into Casey's story...!


Oh yes! You might want to check Little Acts of Kindness! Got a new idea!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night Sage ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 03:00 @Brookline Quinn

Yahoo! That's given me confidence! Especially when I eventually plan to properly introduce Nick into Casey's story...!


Oh yes! You might want to check Little Acts of Kindness! Got a new idea!
yay!! can't wait! 🎉

oooh, ideas! ill go look! ^^

and night Sage!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 8092 / 18141