Back 8091 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello! Managed to get some WiFi, how is everyone?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Hooray for WiFi! I'm good, about to have a very late dinner. How's everyone else??
OOC Let's Chat!
Playing some more Bejeweled 3 :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
time to try and do replies...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Sage and Emily! Good luck, Sage!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, Brookline!
I only have two to do, hopefully I'll finish them this weekend!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hey y'all! hope everyone is doing well <3

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
"I intend to live...
wis • 6 | arc • 7 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀ANNALIESE CALLAWAY
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Charmer | ability | ability
...not just exist."
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 00:14 Hi, Brookline!
I only have two to do, hopefully I'll finish them this weekend!
hopefully you do! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
1 down! 2 more to go (because I threw myself in an errand ;) )

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8091 / 18141