What song are you currently listening to?
WOAH cheers Mari!!! I just found them out a few weeks ago and I'm addicted to them now 
Boy With Luv - BTS
Boy With Luv - BTS
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Heyyy, I started loving it at the beginning of the year, and it's currently one of my favorite bands!
GOSSIP-Måneskin ft. Tom Morello
GOSSIP-Måneskin ft. Tom Morello
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
They're so cool!! They're my second fav band now (the 1st is always gonna be BTS)

MAMMAMIA - Måneskin
MAMMAMIA - Måneskin
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
I liked BTS a few years ago, now I'm more into rock/metal/rap...
Mockingbird- Eminem
Mockingbird- Eminem
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
I like 'em all!! I wasn't into rock a few months ago but I like it now 
LET THE WORLD BURN - Chris Grey
LET THE WORLD BURN - Chris Grey
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
2 Dumb Kids - Levent Geiger
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What song are you currently listening to?
Dandelions - Ruth B
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
unreleased capital loss by gigi perez ;p
| ▬▬▬▬ | == | ( @ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 ) | == | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝. ♛ 𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅. |
What song are you currently listening to?
Animal I have become-Three Days Grace
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
mad - eaJ
You are not you when you are sane.