28 Sep 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
28 Sep 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
Man, that one was bugging me for a while. Writer's block is so tedious sometimes
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Sep 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
28 Sep 2024, 02:12
Let's Chat!
Dang, I can only imagine...
Gotta do another solo at some point. Then that'll be all of them. Then it's just the replies
Gotta do another solo at some point. Then that'll be all of them. Then it's just the replies
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Sep 2024, 02:14
Let's Chat!
28 Sep 2024, 03:16
Let's Chat!
oooooof i have had such a long day
i wanted to get some replies out but my body is like yelling at me lol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
28 Sep 2024, 03:29
Let's Chat!
I'm gonna get some replies done tomorrow after I return from Snoozy land!
Na-night!
Na-night!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Sep 2024, 03:38
Let's Chat!
Snoozyland is where I'm headed next!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Sep 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
28 Sep 2024, 05:08
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire