The Tea & Service Club sign ups

Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Can I join both clubs? Thanks!
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!

And I'm a monster on the hill
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Violet Rohr wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:35 Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
there is just one club, a combination club of two former clubs. would you like to be a member of the tea and service club? that's the only club that still exists...

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30
Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Can I join both clubs? Thanks!
it's just one club! adding you now

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30
Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Can I join both clubs? Thanks!
it's just one club! adding you now
[/quote]

Sorry! I misunderstood the first post! But, yes, I’d love to! <3
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30
Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Can I join both clubs? Thanks!
it's just one club! adding you now
Sorry! I misunderstood the first post! But, yes, I’d love to! <3
[/quote]

lol no worries, i can see why that'd be confusing

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:28
Violet Rohr wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:35 Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
there is just one club, a combination club of two former clubs. would you like to be a member of the tea and service club? that's the only club that still exists...

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30
Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Can I join both clubs? Thanks!
it's just one club! adding you now
Alr then! Add me!

And I'm a monster on the hill
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 03:24
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 21:28
Violet Rohr wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:35 Name: Violet Rohr
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Only the tea club rn pls!
there is just one club, a combination club of two former clubs. would you like to be a member of the tea and service club? that's the only club that still exists...

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 12:30
Name: Kaitlyn Connor
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Can I join both clubs? Thanks!
it's just one club! adding you now
Alr then! Add me!
sounds good!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Name: Rose Wemberly
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First Year
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
Rose Wemberly wrote: 26 Jun 2024, 19:16
Name: Rose Wemberly
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First Year
Adding you now!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
The Tea & Service Club sign ups
helloooooooo everyone
Y'all have 7 days to post in this thread and say if you'd like to remain part of the club, or if you'd like to be removed. If you don't post in those 7 days, you will be removed from the roster, and if you want to rejoin after being renewed, you'll simply have to re fill out the form
Please ignore any tags of people who have new characters, thats part of the reason im doing this revamp!
I'll set up the new club meeting for the new school year in the next 3 weeks (hopefully).
At the end of 7 days I will start the club thread (albeit a little late) and tag those who have posted beneath this post and will also update the roster to the active members.
Thank you!
-Bailey
members:
Bailey Glade - Co President and Leader
@Kim Sato - co president - co leader
@Kayla Realma
@Taizu Miyashiro
@Keith Moore
@ cicely woods
@ Daphne Sapphirus
@Kaitlyn Connor
@Violet Rohr
@Rose Wemberly

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade