27 Sep 2024, 01:49
Let's Chat!
It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Sep 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
D'aww cheers Cass! I'll do what I can!Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:49 It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies
Like I said I would've applied to be one earlier, but then stupid me got a word count reminder (I was at 197 words for a post, I was close!) so that re-set my six months before I can apply (I read somewhere that someone couldn't have had warnings on godmodding, plagiarism, word counts etc. for six months).
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
Awh that's hard, we are all human and make mistakes sometimes. I have gotten into the habit of feeding mine through a word counter now, it's joined my small collection of always open tabsEmily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:52D'aww cheers Cass! I'll do what I can!Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:49 It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies
Like I said I would've applied to be one earlier, but then stupid me got a word count reminder (I was at 197 words for a post, I was close!) so that re-set my six months before I can apply (I read somewhere that someone couldn't have had warnings on godmodding, plagiarism, word counts etc. for six months).
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Sep 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
Yeah I keep mine in drafts until I know I'm at least 300 wordsCass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:55Awh that's hard, we are all human and make mistakes sometimes. I have gotten into the habit of feeding mine through a word counter now, it's joined my small collection of always open tabsEmily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:52D'aww cheers Cass! I'll do what I can!Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:49 It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies
Like I said I would've applied to be one earlier, but then stupid me got a word count reminder (I was at 197 words for a post, I was close!) so that re-set my six months before I can apply (I read somewhere that someone couldn't have had warnings on godmodding, plagiarism, word counts etc. for six months).
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Hihi
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Sep 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
EmmaLee!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Sep 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Hi Swan!
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Sep 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
I'm good! How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone