Back 8079 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:49 It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies
D'aww cheers Cass! I'll do what I can!

Like I said I would've applied to be one earlier, but then stupid me got a word count reminder (I was at 197 words for a post, I was close!) so that re-set my six months before I can apply (I read somewhere that someone couldn't have had warnings on godmodding, plagiarism, word counts etc. for six months).

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:52
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:49 It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies
D'aww cheers Cass! I'll do what I can!

Like I said I would've applied to be one earlier, but then stupid me got a word count reminder (I was at 197 words for a post, I was close!) so that re-set my six months before I can apply (I read somewhere that someone couldn't have had warnings on godmodding, plagiarism, word counts etc. for six months).
Awh that's hard, we are all human and make mistakes sometimes. I have gotten into the habit of feeding mine through a word counter now, it's joined my small collection of always open tabs

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:52
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 01:49 It's crazy to think that I haven't even reached six months here, it feels like its been so long haha. You would be an amazing mentor Em, you totally should! I feel like it might be interesting to become one in the future, its always nice to be able to help out our newbies
D'aww cheers Cass! I'll do what I can!

Like I said I would've applied to be one earlier, but then stupid me got a word count reminder (I was at 197 words for a post, I was close!) so that re-set my six months before I can apply (I read somewhere that someone couldn't have had warnings on godmodding, plagiarism, word counts etc. for six months).
Awh that's hard, we are all human and make mistakes sometimes. I have gotten into the habit of feeding mine through a word counter now, it's joined my small collection of always open tabs
Yeah I keep mine in drafts until I know I'm at least 300 words :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:11 EmmaLee! :wow:
Emily! :wow:

Hows you?

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
People! lmao i'm random but hi :cryhappy:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Swan!

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:11 EmmaLee! :wow:
Emily! :wow:

Hows you?
I'm good! How's you? ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8079 / 18141