Back 8069 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

goodnight!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:04
Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 00:50
Emmy!! *double snuggies* ooh, is it the one with flashback? I can't waitt!!
Hehe yeah!

Man, writer's block is really getting to me. I've got it started but I dunno what to do with it next :LOL:
its okay! I can help you!! *whooshes writer block away and replace with new ideas* hehe, I wish I could do that for me <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a huge writers block. I cant think of anything for my replies. :(

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Writers block is really the worst 😔 I hope you both get out of it soon!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!
I am already tired

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
morning ppl


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith!! How are you?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8069 / 18141