26 Sep 2024, 03:31
Let's Chat!
26 Sep 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:04Hehe yeah!Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 00:50Emmy!! *double snuggies* ooh, is it the one with flashback? I can't waitt!!
Man, writer's block is really getting to me. I've got it started but I dunno what to do with it next![]()
its okay! I can help you!! *whooshes writer block away and replace with new ideas* hehe, I wish I could do that for me
26 Sep 2024, 07:34
Let's Chat!
I have a huge writers block. I cant think of anything for my replies.
26 Sep 2024, 07:55
Let's Chat!
Writers block is really the worst
I hope you both get out of it soon!
I hope you both get out of it soon!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
26 Sep 2024, 09:51
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
|
|
26 Sep 2024, 10:20
Let's Chat!
Morning!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
26 Sep 2024, 12:50
Let's Chat!
morning ppl
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |