26 Sep 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
I have a lot of things due today sadly but two down one to go!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
26 Sep 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
oh no, emmy! bad day? *snuggies* hope your chill works and you feel better!!![]()
![]()
26 Sep 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
Casey's solo is taking forever to finish... 
*le gasp* BROOKIE!!
*le gasp* BROOKIE!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Sep 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
Emmy!! *double snuggies* ooh, is it the one with flashback? I can't waitt!!
26 Sep 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
Hehe yeah!Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 00:50Emmy!! *double snuggies* ooh, is it the one with flashback? I can't waitt!!
Man, writer's block is really getting to me. I've got it started but I dunno what to do with it next
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Sep 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
26 Sep 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
I'm starting to know what it feels likeSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:55 Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo
So happy you got yours out! A pleasure to read
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Sep 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
Thanks, it was a lot to unpack in it and I had to brush over some things to be a little vague. Simon will piece some of it together laterEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 02:00I'm starting to know what it feels likeSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:55 Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo
So happy you got yours out! A pleasure to read![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
26 Sep 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
Nothing like leaving things up to interpretationSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 02:02Thanks, it was a lot to unpack in it and I had to brush over some things to be a little vague. Simon will piece some of it together laterEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 02:00I'm starting to know what it feels likeSimon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:55 Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo
So happy you got yours out! A pleasure to read![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Sep 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
Will have to give it a read sometime
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones