How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10, you are unic!

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 been seeing you around a lot, and I think we've only interacted a few times, but you seem awesome :D

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10, because you are in Ravenclaw :rofl:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Cass Ito wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 10:15 7/10 We had a thread together at one point and used to see you around lots! How have you been lately?
0/10 Sorry my dear

Yes. I'm so sorry you for not getting an answer. I'm tired. I'm preparing for the University Exam this year so I can't be active.
Last edited by Victoria Lena Jones on 25 Sep 2024, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you once or twice

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 i remeber your profile picture i think (i LOVE your last name)

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Elena!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100,000,000,000/10
never seen you before in my life

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 Yo alex! friend and writer of my boy's future bf

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Cannot escape from

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones