Back 8068 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have a lot of things due today sadly but two down one to go!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
oh no, emmy! bad day? *snuggies* hope your chill works and you feel better!! 💛 <3 💛

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Casey's solo is taking forever to finish... :cry2:

*le gasp* BROOKIE!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emmy!! *double snuggies* ooh, is it the one with flashback? I can't waitt!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 00:50
Emmy!! *double snuggies* ooh, is it the one with flashback? I can't waitt!!
Hehe yeah!

Man, writer's block is really getting to me. I've got it started but I dunno what to do with it next :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:55 Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo
I'm starting to know what it feels like :LOL:

So happy you got yours out! A pleasure to read ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 02:00
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:55 Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo
I'm starting to know what it feels like :LOL:

So happy you got yours out! A pleasure to read ^^
Thanks, it was a lot to unpack in it and I had to brush over some things to be a little vague. Simon will piece some of it together later

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 02:02
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 02:00
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 01:55 Best of luck with it Emily! It took me DAYS to do my last solo
I'm starting to know what it feels like :LOL:

So happy you got yours out! A pleasure to read ^^
Thanks, it was a lot to unpack in it and I had to brush over some things to be a little vague. Simon will piece some of it together later
Nothing like leaving things up to interpretation ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Will have to give it a read sometime

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8068 / 18141