Back 8050 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

We need more small mercies like that...

On a lighter note. @Cass Ito!

Image posted by the member

I feel pretty good about this one so far! I think the actual FC works much better than generated assets ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
My new inpc just got accepted!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh congrats Minnie! What school are they in?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
probably not uagadou </3 we need more peeps.........

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 22:46 probably not uagadou </3 we need more peeps.........
I've put in nearly three RP requests for an Ilvermorny buddy for Casey and they've all hit dead ends...

Well, that's what Em, Scout and Zyair are for :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 22:16 Oh congrats Minnie! What school are they in?
Ilvermorny!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 23:05
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 22:16 Oh congrats Minnie! What school are they in?
Ilvermorny!
A fellow Thunderbird! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah a thunderbird! Aston's father was one of those, seems cool

Not as cool as Castlelo though!!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Castelo seems to be on the rise these days!

Got another letter coming out soon (nothing like a switcharoo in the conversation :lol: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8050 / 18141