Back 8049 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Evening Cass! :wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Em! How's your day?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long ^^

How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:32 Good morning everyone! :bye:
Hello Cass :wave:
And hello Emily and Aston :)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Eric! :bye:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long ^^

How's you? <3
oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about that

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long ^^

How's you? <3
oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about that
Nice! We're definitely feeling the Autumn weather down here. Getting a bit chilly but still good weather :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:51
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long ^^

How's you? <3
oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about that
Nice! We're definitely feeling the Autumn weather down here. Getting a bit chilly but still good weather :biggrin:
I'm just happy that the rain might be stopping soon. After that day three fire alarms got pulled in the middle of rain, wind, and some hail, i am very happy for it to be sunny :D

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:51
Aston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long ^^

How's you? <3
oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about that
Nice! We're definitely feeling the Autumn weather down here. Getting a bit chilly but still good weather :biggrin:
I'm just happy that the rain might be stopping soon. After that day three fire alarms got pulled in the middle of rain, wind, and some hail, i am very happy for it to be sunny :D
Ooooo I know all about fire alarms in bad weather :wry: I remember a guy had to throw a towel on him halfway through a shower when a fire alarm was pulled and we were all soaking wet waiting for security to turn it off. Poor guy got a cold a day after...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
oh jeez, that sounds horrible, we had like 8 people hiding under one sad little umbrella some guy brought, actually there were two groups of that happening. And there were people wearing shorts and a t shirt since they were doing pe

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
Back 8049 / 18141