24 Sep 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Evening Cass!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
24 Sep 2024, 21:44
Let's Chat!
Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long 
How's you?
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 21:48
Let's Chat!
Hiya Eric!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 21:49
Let's Chat!
oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about thatEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long
How's you?![]()
24 Sep 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
Nice! We're definitely feeling the Autumn weather down here. Getting a bit chilly but still good weatherAston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:49oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about thatEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long
How's you?![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
I'm just happy that the rain might be stopping soon. After that day three fire alarms got pulled in the middle of rain, wind, and some hail, i am very happy for it to be sunnyEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:51Nice! We're definitely feeling the Autumn weather down here. Getting a bit chilly but still good weatherAston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:49oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about thatEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long
How's you?![]()
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
Ooooo I know all about fire alarms in bad weatherAston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:53I'm just happy that the rain might be stopping soon. After that day three fire alarms got pulled in the middle of rain, wind, and some hail, i am very happy for it to be sunnyEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:51Nice! We're definitely feeling the Autumn weather down here. Getting a bit chilly but still good weatherAston Beckett wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:49oh nice nice, I'm just having a normal day at school, it's finally getting into summer so it's actually kinda warm now, so I'm pretty happy about thatEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 21:44 Aston! Pretty good! Ran into a few good friends today after having not seen them in so long
How's you?![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
oh jeez, that sounds horrible, we had like 8 people hiding under one sad little umbrella some guy brought, actually there were two groups of that happening. And there were people wearing shorts and a t shirt since they were doing pe