24 Sep 2024, 13:02
Let's Chat!
Hiiiii how's everybody doing today?
Lindsey Springhall · Hufflepuff "Would you like a cup of hot cocoa?" |
Beauxbatons · Maximilien de Fostoncy "Maximilien is a mouthful, don’t you think?" |
24 Sep 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
Hi Eric! Hi Lindsey!
@Oliver Armani I've always worn my hair up after too many people got a little too "fussy" about it
Personally I don't care if I'm blonde and tall. It's just how I look
@Oliver Armani I've always worn my hair up after too many people got a little too "fussy" about it
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 13:06
Let's Chat!
Oh well yeah! Don't need to worry about what other people think :]Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 13:05 Hi Eric! Hi Lindsey!
@Oliver Armani I've always worn my hair up after too many people got a little too "fussy" about itPersonally I don't care if I'm blonde and tall. It's just how I look
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
Definitely helps when I'm already tryna see myself in a more nicer light!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 13:06Oh well yeah! Don't need to worry about what other people think :]Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 13:05 Hi Eric! Hi Lindsey!
@Oliver Armani I've always worn my hair up after too many people got a little too "fussy" about itPersonally I don't care if I'm blonde and tall. It's just how I look
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 13:17
Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey! Hi Kora! Day's going fine what about yours?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 13:18
Let's Chat!
good morning friends
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
24 Sep 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
Morning Keith!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 13:22
Let's Chat!
my day is going ok so far hows you doin tho
forever running out of time