Back 8039 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiiiii how's everybody doing today?

Lindsey Springhall · Hufflepuff
"Would you like a cup of hot cocoa?"
Beauxbatons · Maximilien de Fostoncy
"Maximilien is a mouthful, don’t you think?"
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Eric! Hi Lindsey!

@Oliver Armani I've always worn my hair up after too many people got a little too "fussy" about it :sweatingbullets: Personally I don't care if I'm blonde and tall. It's just how I look :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 13:05 Hi Eric! Hi Lindsey!

@Oliver Armani I've always worn my hair up after too many people got a little too "fussy" about it :sweatingbullets: Personally I don't care if I'm blonde and tall. It's just how I look :LOL:
Oh well yeah! Don't need to worry about what other people think :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 13:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 13:05 Hi Eric! Hi Lindsey!

@Oliver Armani I've always worn my hair up after too many people got a little too "fussy" about it :sweatingbullets: Personally I don't care if I'm blonde and tall. It's just how I look :LOL:
Oh well yeah! Don't need to worry about what other people think :]
Definitely helps when I'm already tryna see myself in a more nicer light! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
bonjour peoples hows yalls days goin

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey! Hi Kora! Day's going fine what about yours?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning friends


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
KEITHHH!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Keith!

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 13:17 Hi Lindsey! Hi Kora! Day's going fine what about yours?
my day is going ok so far hows you doin tho

forever running out of time
Back 8039 / 18141