24 Sep 2024, 12:38
Let's Chat!
Em! It’s all true!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 12:24@Emily Shephard: aka: ray of sunshine, hufflebuddy, sweetheart. You are so sweet, and it’s clear why you are a natural magnet for people. Your writing is so amazing, and your constant pursuit and dedication to Emily is inspiring. You keep me on my toes with your plot twists!
Awwwwwkkk! @Ava Winchect!!!!
![]()
24 Sep 2024, 12:38
Let's Chat!
Sad to know it didn't work. Also I can understand the pain with the dyed hair with roots growing out and having to maintain it looking clean while also not drying it too much lmao.Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 12:32 IT DIDNT WORK :[ but i got up and got dressed anyway and i look soooo cute (i am dressing up to look nice for pretty girl since we have class today)
my only problem is i shower every other day to not dry out my hair but i have dyed hair and my roots have been growing out so now my hair always looks dirty unless ive JUST washed it :[
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 12:39
Let's Chat!
Morning Oliver!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
All good, what about you?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
Morning friends!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
24 Sep 2024, 12:41
Let's Chat!
Understandable and relatable XD. Also hello Aria!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Sep 2024, 12:42
Let's Chat!
Hallo! I don’t think we’ve met. I’m aria nice to meet you
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

