Back 8037 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 12:24
@Emily Shephard: aka: ray of sunshine, hufflebuddy, sweetheart. You are so sweet, and it’s clear why you are a natural magnet for people. Your writing is so amazing, and your constant pursuit and dedication to Emily is inspiring. You keep me on my toes with your plot twists!


Awwwwwkkk! @Ava Winchect!!!!

💛💛💚💚💛💛💚💚💛💛💚💚
Em! It’s all true!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 12:32 IT DIDNT WORK :[ but i got up and got dressed anyway and i look soooo cute (i am dressing up to look nice for pretty girl since we have class today)
my only problem is i shower every other day to not dry out my hair but i have dyed hair and my roots have been growing out so now my hair always looks dirty unless ive JUST washed it :[
Sad to know it didn't work. Also I can understand the pain with the dyed hair with roots growing out and having to maintain it looking clean while also not drying it too much lmao.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Oliver!

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Eric! How are you? :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
All good, what about you?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning friends!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good to! Sitting in class being bored :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Understandable and relatable XD. Also hello Aria! :wave:

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 12:40 Im good to! Sitting in class being bored :lol:
Hallo! I don’t think we’ve met. I’m aria nice to meet you :D

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Back 8037 / 18141